You will have two pool options to choose from, Auto COINAGE and Manual COINAGE.
With both pools, you can simply stake $CAGE tokens to earn $CAGE tokens.
- You need to harvest or compound (reinvest) your $CAGE yourself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and paying a bit of transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn’t include compounding.
- Stake your $CAGE and forget about it! The $CAGE you stake in this pool will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- The “automatic” compounding function is triggered by other users who get a small bounty for triggering it.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded.
- An unstaking fee applies when you unstake within 3 days of manually staking.
- Does not deposit SYRUP to your wallet upon staking.
What are the fees for the Auto CAGE Pool?
- Deposit fee: none
- 0.1% if you unstake (withdraw) within 72 hours.
- Only applies within 3 days of manually staking.
- After 3 days, you can unstake with no fee.
- The 3-day timer resets every time you manually stake more $CAGE in the pool
- This fee only applies to manual unstaking: it does not apply to automatic compounding.
- 2%, subtracted automatically from each yield harvest.
For example: if the harvest was 100 $CAGE, then 2% would be deducted as the performance fee.
Simple: stake your $CAGE, but only withdraw after 72 hours (if you need to). This way you only pay the performance fee and not the unstaking fee.
Auto COINAGE Bounty: 0.25% of all Auto COINAGE pool users’ pending yield.
This bounty is given as a reward for providing a service to other users.
Whenever you successfully claim the bounty, you’re also helping out by activating the Auto COINAGE Pool’s compounding function for everyone.
Make sure the amount of COINAGE you receive will be greater than the fees you’ll spend to submit the blockchain transaction!